Monday, October 13, 2008

We are ALMOST to the 2nd trimester!!!

Well, last night Shannon had a HORRIBLE headache and only slept 3 hrs. Poor thing. As I am typing this she is snoring like crazy next to me. MUCH NEEDED rest for mommy and baby!

Things are pretty good...We went shopping this past weekend and bought a few maternity clothing items. That was fun (for me)... grumpy and sick Shannon didn't agree. Also, Shannon W. had a container of her old maternity clothing in our basement and she so graciously let us borrow what we wanted. We went through that tonight and found several things that Shannon approved. So for the most part I think we are set!

This past weekend we finalized our pick for nursery decoration and even furniture. That was SUPER fun. So, today I spent the entire day visualizing and planning the room. I believe I am obsessing over it, yeah me, hard to imagine. BUT I AM SO EXCITED.

Off to finish more laundry while mommy sleeps....

No comments:

Post a Comment